Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, December 4, 2009

Info Post
Greetings citizens of Planet Earth.

I apologize for my extended absence, but a man gotta make a dolla, yo! During my sabbatical I have pondered with great consternation the larger meaning of life. And through my superior powers of logic, objectivity, meditation, reflection and study, I have have determined that the greater meaning is of lizards and a terrified human.

Laugh if you must. . .and you will. But remember what the great Sardiharma of Rabindranath once remarked, "Giveth man a moment and he will make a lifetime."

Couldn't be truer.

And some many centuries later, his great-great-great-great grandson, a wise and reasoned thinker said, "This here internet is da crunk, noamisayin?"

The spectacular glory and essence of life in 15 seconds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment