Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Info Post
The Audacity. Obama is breaking the Bank of D.C. to pay for his inauguration and The Messiah is going to call on Americans to make sacrifices?
President-elect Obama said as he announced his economic team that he plans to follow that up with remarks on Tuesday about "cuts and sacrifices" the nation will need to make in the days ahead. He said that in addition to spending to get the economy going, he wants to "reform how business is done in Washington, and how the budgeting process works, how projects are done, so that we have a path towards a sustainable and responsible budget scenario down the line."
Sure. I'll sacrifice. Frankly, all I really need is my guns, my religion and a couple of foreigners to hate. But I guess Obama knew that already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment