Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Info Post
Ordinarily, I wouldn't care. But "Sir" Charles has a big mouth.
Basketball commentator and former hoops star Charles Barkley was arrested Wednesday in Scottsdale, Arizona, on suspicion of drunken driving, a police spokesman said.

Barkley issued a brief statement, saying, "I am disappointed that I put myself in that situation. The Scottsdale police were fantastic. I will not comment any further as it is a legal matter."

Lt. Eric Shuhandler of the Gilbert Police Department said an officer pulled Barkley over after he ran a stop sign in Scottsdale's Old Town area, a trendy spot known for its nightclubs and bars. Gilbert and Scottsdale are in the Phoenix metro area.

Barkley declined to take a breath test to measure his blood-alcohol level, Shuhandler said earlier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment