Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 15, 2011

Info Post
You know, if I had a television show in which I was going to sit on a panel and discuss current events, I would do all that I could do to educate myself on the subject matter of the day.  And if I were constantly being lambasted in the media for the ignorant and uninformed things I regularly said, I would be even more inclined to want to become oriented with the truth.  Fortunately, I do not have a radio or television program because I would not be able to afford the FCC fines for vulgarity as I discussed daily events with fools like this pair of classless and ignorant dullards.


Two heads are usually better than one, but only if they contain educated brains and not a vile catalog of talking points and a litany of age-old grievances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment