Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 11, 2010

Info Post


Saw this on Red Eye last night. No I don't stay up until 3 AM. I DVR it. Great show. I suggest all Big Feed viewers DVR this show if you have a DVR. And a TV. And indoor plumbing. I know, that doesn't leave many of you...

Anyway, just look at this 'tard. Chris Shiflett, guitarist for Foo Fighters gets his Michael Moore on. I laughed so hard when he went into his pledge part I think I coughed up part of my lung. Furthermore, anyone who actually raised their right hand and repeated after him should be committed to a mental institution and put on serious medication. This whole video is a giant 911 call for mental illness actually. Hey there rock star, I wonder what your profits are compared to the bigwigs at big health care companies. At least with my health care company I can go get my colon scoped out and my beloved teratoma tumor can get it's teeth cleaned. What the hell has Foo Fighters music ever done for mankind? How much is he making vs the average Tea Partier.. or for that matter the average senator or congressman? You're rich, you prissy derby wearin' rocker! Pay for my kids braces!! Your profits are insane Mr. Shiflett! Ima form a posse to take some of that dough!

Foo Fighters... Please. Friggin' Gin Blossoms on Fresca...

0 comments:

Post a Comment