Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 11, 2010

Info Post
Alternate Title:  Muff Driving

I've seen this sensational story around the internet for a few days now, but Big Brain from Ubon's World Champion BBQ Team feels I need to share it with you, my dear readers.

This person. . .




. . .is named Megan Barnes and she, oh how shall I put it, had some rather urgent hygiene issues.  So urgent, in fact, that she couldn't find the time to smooth things out in, uh, let's say, the privacy of her own home.  Megan found herself in a such hairy situation and cutting it razor thin on time that she decided to, uh, let's say, do a little gardening while operating a motor vehicle.


But not only was she trimming the bushy hedges while operating a motor vehicle, she was doing so with her ex-husband in the car while she was on her way to see her new boyfriend.  Enter innocent bystanders in another vehicle who nearly got the rear end of their car shaved off because the dynamic duo of Barnes and her ex-husband could not maintain control of their vehicle and clipped the slowing SUV in front of them.


You know, I have theories about the declining collective intelligence of human beings as related to population growth and episodes like this mow over any doubts I have about the validity of my argument.


One word for you Megan:  NAIR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment