Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 29, 2010

Info Post
Yes folks, I have returned! And in celebration of that, I bring you a song that quantifies a lot of what has been going on in my life these past few months, but The Big Feed is not the place for me to lament my troubles, I save that for my joint.

However, in a larger context, I think this song compliments nicely the events yesterday at Glenn Beck's rally in D.C.  My dad kept asking me over the week leading up to the rally, "What do you think Beck is up to with this thing?"  Well, I couldn't really answer it, although a nebulous and dim idea floated around my head for a few days that I just couldn't quite grasp or form into a concrete idea.  But after viewing yesterday's events, I see exactly the purpose and my hunch was confirmed. Beck exposed the left, and particularly Al Sharpton and his ilk, for exactly what they are:  Haters.

Now, some music.  This was recorded well before the advent of MTV and music videos and another tasty little tidbit, and something you would NEVER see these days, this video was performed and recorded live.  Nearly flawless.



"The more things change, the more they stay the same."

0 comments:

Post a Comment