Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 27, 2009

Info Post
Over the years we've all been shocked at Muhammad Ali's condition when he'd make the odd public appearance. A few times pleasantly surprised how much better he was than we thought. The documentary Champions Forever came out in the late 80's and I remember being shocked how bad I thought he sounded. Now I look at it and see the same ol' Ali almost. Yesterday he visited a gym in the UK and looked gaunt and extremely frail. When he takes his glasses off, his face looks deranged. I feel such sadness for the man who made things exciting for us kids of the 70's. He along with Evel Knievel made things magical for me and my friends on the block. I hope this isn't the end for the guy but it looks bad.



Here's the end of Champions Forever. Never before or since has such boxing talent been at the same table. Skip to 7:40 when the credits start to see some funny moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment