Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Info Post
Did Nancy Pelosi get permission to sing God Bless America?  Because I'm pretty sure God wouldn't have given it to her.

And then there's this.  Once the birthplace of freedom.  Massachusetts is now it's grave.
On Monday, Devotion School sent home a letter that outlined the reported resumption of saying the Pledge of Allegiance once a week – and the letter included a permission slip that was supposed to be signed and returned to the school.


Here's the letter sent by first generation Cuban American, Gerardo Martinez.  Why point that out?  Because Gerardo made a point to include that in the letter.  I'm unclear as to why. 

More from here:
A Brookline public school is bringing back the Pledge of Allegiance next month — and the principal is asking parents to fill out permission slips before their children participate.
“It’s uncomfortable. The pledge is a promise, and I’ve always taught my kids to think very carefully before making any promise. It’s not a decision I want to make for them,” said Judi Puritz Cook, who has two sons at the Devotion School.
Nice.  Yet I'm given no opportunity to opt out from subsidizing you and your state with my tax dollars, or opting out of defending your sorry ass militarily.  You suck Judi.  You suck!  Henceforth, I shall teach my kids to fart in the general direction of kids like yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment