Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Info Post
I never knew who Jennifer Lawrence was until I saw her in the independent movie The Burning Plain several weeks ago.  It wasn't an outstanding movie, it was pretty dark, a little deviantly twisted and mildly predictable, but enjoyable. What struck me most about her performance was this tangible, just beneath the surface smoldering quality she has, which I suspect is an innate part of her own personal and real self.

Anyway, when I read the other day that she blasted PETA, I knew this girl had a lot more going for her than her sultry looks. God bless you Jennifer, you have achieved permanent greatness in my book. And you know, if you ever want to trade squirrel recipes. . .or phone numbers. . .



The New Big Feed Girl of the Week Month Year Foreseeable Future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment