Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 27, 2012

Info Post
Sometimes I like reading the gossip columns of the UK Guardian.  Why?  Well, let's just say that life in Mississippi isn't all it's cracked up to be.  I find it pleasing to read about the everyday problems of the rich and famous.  And occasionally they have great pictures of Katie Holmes without makeup, bad hair and frumpy clothes which thrills me that wacko Scientologist Tom Cruise has to wake up to that face every morning.

Anyway, today I was perusing the sidebar and saw an article about "The Pregnant Man."  I've heard of "The Pregnant Man" before, but was never interested enough to follow up and I just assumed it was some other attention hungry fruitcake like Kate Gosselin or the Duggars or some other freakshow of dysfunctional people that I could do without knowing.  Paging Chloe Kardashian!  Well, I guess it turns out that I am right and also "The Pregnant Man" is actually a woman, vaginally speaking of course.

So, if you want to read an article about how "The Pregnant Man" was beaten and kicked in the crotch by his alcoholic "wife" then go ahead and click on through, but I will warn you in advance, there are other photographs which are greatly disturbing like one of a mustached man thing, sweaty, and knees pulled up around his chin trying to squirt out a baby.

Remember, a photograph once seen cannot be unseen.

And for those of you with weak constitutions or who prefer their women without mustaches, then here is a compilation of photographs of Sherilyn Fenn, who is most certainly 100% woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment