Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 18, 2010

Info Post
Listen to this cry baby. And he has the nerve to invoke faith? Magic Negro please.
Despite appearances to the contrary, “there are times when I am not so calm,” President Barack Obama said this morning at an African American congregation in Northwest Washington where Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke on February 7, 1968.
Today’s largely personal speech during a session of Sunday worship, not coincidentally just before Martin Luther King Jr. Day, may signal a shift for Obama back to the impassioned and personal rhetoric we’ve come to expect from the president, as he admitted pain and impatience.
My wife knows,” he continued. “There are times when progress seems too slow. There are times when the words that are spoken about me hurt. There are times when the barbs sting. There are times when it feels like all these efforts are for naught and change is so painfully slow in coming and I have to confront my own doubts.
“But let me tell you, it’s faith that keeps me calm. It’s faith that gives me peace.”
Faith? This man turns to faith? Which one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment