Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Info Post

"Chooo Choooooo! Look at me! Chooo Choooo!!!"


Now these 'tards want $53 billion for high speed rail construction? When I heard this I had to get up and turn off my Intellivision game system and almost tripped over my Rubik's Cube. Wow! The 1980's really are here finally! Seriously what the hell is wrong with this administration? This is what the "progressives" have left in their arsenal? Who the hell is clamoring for high speed rail? I've been taking the Long Island Rail Road to Manhattan for roughly twenty years and never once heard people yearning for bullet trains. What a stale idea. How is this going to create jobs exactly? Talk about shovel ready! Where is the government going to find all this available land to start building these rails into our major cities? Christ it's taken about 30 years to get the 2nd ave subway underway here in NYC. And that's underground! Just stop it already! You know, when you or I go to a bank and ask them for a small business loan, they will want to see a business plan. This will show them the money they are giving you will be used for success or failure. I think it's time the government present business plans to the American people that show very detailed milestones for success and how the plans will be funded. We know this is a giant handout to the unions and nothing more. Cramming people into high speed trains is not progress. It will create zero jobs and lose money year after year. This is the change the morons who voted for this guy wanted? This crew can't be voted out quick enough for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment