Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Info Post
We've been getting a lot of letters and emails here at the Big Feed home office regarding the Wisconsin dems fleeing to Illinois rather than do their job and represent the people that elected them by voting for bills 'n' stuff.

The Big Feed letter of the week goes to little Raja Washington of Jersey City, NJ:



Hey yo when those dems go running away to illinois and stay there fo' weeks and weeks can da republamicans pass lots of other stuff that doesn't need the minimum amount of state senators present? I think I heard they can vote on stuff that doesn't effect the budget. So can't they pass some laws like making dems wear their underwear outside their pants? Stuff like dat? I like pranks an' da like. I have a chemistry set too. Keep up the good work Big Feed. I love dat Ali Blah Blah guy!

Yours truly,
Raja.


Thanks for the letter Raja. I believe you are right, my little brainiac friend. I think they can pass lots of stuff that will make the dems angry and feel foolish they left the state. They can vote to make photo ID to vote mandatory. They can put restrictions on hiring illegals. They can vote to make Sarah Palin the state bird and Rush Limbaugh required listening during homeroom. The world is yours repubs! It's like waking up and finding all the libs gone in some kind of glorious Twilight Zone episode. Take advantage of it!!!!

I INTERRUPT THIS POST to point out the striking resemblance between Raja (above), and Rog, from What's Happening fame.


Pardon the interruption...CT

0 comments:

Post a Comment