Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Info Post
I'm sitting there the other night watching Obama trying to play catch up with the Brits and Frogs over this whole Libya thing when it hit me: "Ali, why are the Brits so fast to do this? Aren't we usually the ones dragging them into these kinds of adventures?" Seriously folks. What's with that? Then it hit me. Oh course they want to wipe Qaddafi off the map. The better to erase any covert dealings they had for his oil when they sent that Lockerbie mastermind back home. You remember that guy. The one they sent back to Libya when he had 10 months to live 2 years ago? I'm on to you, ya Red Coats. I'll never forget the Alamo!!! You too France! I know you must be pretty guilty somehow. Wouldn't even let us fly over your damn country back when killing this ugly bastard could have mattered. Now you're all like "hey lets go bombing!" Please. Ali is sickened by both of you and now you're influencing our retarded president. Trying times.


"Blood for oil, baby! Groovy!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment