Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Info Post
Yeah so the World Health Organization, aka the sinister sounding WHO, has decided to tell us that using cell phones COULD give us all cancer. OK. Fine. Drinking COULD do the same thing I suppose. I'll damned if I aint gonna do both. At the same time on occasion. I sure as heck don't do them both all the time and I'm sure it's only the constant cell phone gabber that has to worry. You know, the douche sitting next to you on train who talks all the way into the city every morning. In which case I'm not gonna miss people like that. So, whatever WHO!

Oh and the moment you've all been waiting for:

No honey! Please put it down!!! I'll save you!!


Then there's this guy:

That's one youth that's never gonna be old. Sad.


Cell phone death!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment