Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Info Post
Here are some youths working up some Oompa Loompa magic.



Some of the comments at YouTube are fascinating to read:

its crank dat yank can u read like what da fuck! damn they giggin can i date one of yall lmao! hala at me im making a myspace twerkdatshit@myspace.com okai :) love ya dance :)



@bdwr nahh we still dress like that in Mass bro we aint switchin shit up, dont get me wrong there some fag jean wearers but for da most part we still thuggin out here cuzz, fucc that spandex clothin shit



DEY SHIRTTS GO HAMMMM



@dabadon5 they probably dont have jobs



yo what size are the shirts... 10x damn them shits big



@shitstomp2 Idts called hip talk. But of course u dont know wadt hip talk is so jusdt shut da fuck up. And who still talk boudt mamas nowadays. Wow you hellamoe lame. Holla back adt me when u have something new.

And the thread winner by a long shot:

 I never understood the point of having my shorts as long my legs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment