Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, July 2, 2012

Info Post
I tried my best this past weekend to avoid the news as much as possible as to improve my quality of life after the huge disappointment of our government being totally out of control and that behaviour being sanctioned by the Supreme Court.

I lost myself in the great endeavours of food and gardening.







I tried to appreciate the great things I have in life like a wonderful woman by my side (who isn't certifiably insane like the last one) and a couple of cats who are always ready to entertain.




It even makes going back to work on a 100 degree day seem moderately acceptable.




Life ain't so bad, you know? There are worse things that could be happening to us and November is just around the corner which will hopefully usher in a new era of "change." And not a moment too soon.

In the meantime, entertain yourself with this dude who is awfully excited about twistiiiiinnnggggggg!!!!!

Have a great Monday. Anything is possible. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment