Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 2, 2011

Info Post

Osama returning to his $1 million compound to be killed.


Well justice finally caught up with the gangly freak. I wish I had been awake and drank a hot cold one like Burnty below but oh well. It was still nice to hear it on the way to the train station this morning. One thing troubles me about it thus far though. No pictures? I understand the burial at sea. Smart move. But I want pictures. I can't take conspiracy theorists talking about this for the rest of my life. Show me pics like Uday and Queersay. Oh well maybe that's not true and we will see pics. It's early. In any case I salute the bravery of the Navy Seals who were inserted like lightning and got out safe, with the body no less. Amazing. Gives me chills.

USA! USA! USA!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment