Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 19, 2011

Info Post
I thought it was just me that was seriously annoyed by that New York Times "Weekender" commercial.  Ali's comment, however, led me to do some research.  I'm far from alone.  Here's the video at issue:



And here's some comment from Youtube about the video:

typical liberal douche's. Gay black guy, bald asshole with thick rimmed glasses, token asian, messy haired rich trust fund hipster, rail thin hipster girl with bangs...


So according to this ad, you need to be "fluent in three sections" to have the self confidence to carry on a conversation with others.



I think I've just come up with a new euphamism for gay. "Don't waste your time hitting on the hot new guy in accounting, Sarah. He's fluent in three sections."
 

I wonder if I could beat that smug prick in the black turtleneck to death with the Sunday edition? "Who's fluent now, motherfucker?!?!"


And here's a parody of one of those "weekender" commercials:



It's funny because we know these people. We suffered through their pomp and pretense our entire lives.  I used to egg them on, or debate with them.  Now I just fart and walk away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment