Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Info Post
After reading about Weiner's wiener all weekend, we need a serious refocusing of the important. 

For the past 12 days I've been in the hospital with my dad and on a steady diet of Fox News.  And by that, I mean that for almost exactly 288 hours Fox News has been on the tube.  I have occupied myself with time consuming tasks like guessing the average weight of the behemoths that have been tending to my father and also with reading the biographies of the "bimbos" of Fox News.  For instance, like the luscious, but obviously stupid, Jenna Lee and her dumb blonde gal pal Sandra Smith:


Both are NCAA Division I athletes and Jenna earned a Masters of Science in Journalism from Columbia.  Sandra holds a record in distance running at LSU and after graduating managed a hedge fund in Chicago.  Dunces, I'm telling ya!

And then there is Jamie Colby.  All she does is talk about the benefits of homeopathic goiter treatments with Dr. Rosenfeld, right?  Yeah, she's an idiot.  An idiot that attended the University of Miami International School of Business at age 14, graduating with a Juris Doctorate from U of M at age 22.



Other Fox bimbos with law degrees include Shannon Bream, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Megan Kelly and Lis Wiehl.  Yeah yeah, I know, a piece of paper doesn't make a woman.  But a set of shaking hips just might. . .

Molly Line displaying her journalism skills in college:




That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment