Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 12, 2011

Info Post
I am a fan of Shania Twain. And as a gun-toting, beer-drinking, Jager-swilling, set the yard on fire and pass out in the flowerbed at 3 a.m. kinda guy, I am not afraid to admit it. I hear you asking why and let me assure you that my appreciation of her is well-reasoned.

Because, I mean damn, just look at her!


Hi Burnt Toast, I love you!

More importantly of course is her talent and success in the crossover country music scene.  She is by far one of the most successful and well-liked female performers to come along in many years.  Also, she has lived a relatively clean life and by some ungodly miracle (damn you ungod!) has managed to remain clothed as well.  And for a long time, she was married to a successful music producer and had a child with him.  Sounds like the life of Riley, doesn't it?

Yeah, it was all good until her hubby started humping Shania's best friend, so Shania did what any smart, funny, intelligent, and worldly woman would do: she married the husband of the woman who was cheating with her husband.

Wait!  What???

0 comments:

Post a Comment