Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 2, 2011

Info Post
What I really like is that the killing of Bin Laden is the fullfilment of a vow.  Nearly ten years ago we told him we'd get him.  And we did.  There is no other country on earth that could send a small number of soldiers in, kill a bastard, depart, and dump the sumbitch in the ocean.  America holds grudges.  I like that.

What I don't like about the killing of Bin Laden is the aftermath.  Very poorly handled by Obama.  First, he interrupted Celebrity Apprentice.  Boo!  Second, photos should have been released immediately.  I think photos will be released in due time, but because they were not released immediately, too many lunatics are never going to believe he's dead.  Third...burial at sea.  Why?  Why in the hell?  They should have used his body as a marionette until it decomposed to the point it could no longer be used for that purpose, and then fed it to the pigs.

If I were president, I would have killed Bin Laden, said he was captured alive, and then demanded $14 trillion (America's debt) from Islamic fundamentalists for his release.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment