Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 28, 2012

Info Post
I fly the American flag proudly outside of my house. In the morning when I unfurl it, it will be displayed upside down because this country is under attack and in distress due to the malfeasance of our elected leaders and by the activist judges they appoint.

I an not a lawyer. And I am not a constitutional scholar. I am good at about six things and none of them qualifies me as an expert on law, the making of laws or the disposition of those laws. What I do have is a wonderful instinct that tells me this law is awful and a red-handed over-reach of power by our government.

My flag will fly in distress until November when we are hopefully going to vote out the people who feel entitled to overrun the people of this nation.

They easily forget that this nation has stood up to tyranny before and it didn't work out to well for the tyrant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment