Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 21, 2012

Info Post
Howhedothat sent me this link in my email.  Not sure why he didn't post it himself.  Shy bladder I guess.

Where are all these Russians in Myrtle Beach coming from?


"When did all these Russians start coming to Myrtle in extremely high numbers?What are they doing here I can't even find work anymore.  I used to come down from New York every summer and I would work down in Myrtle now all the Russians have the jobs .They are becoming like the Mexicans taking all the jobs away from the Americans melting pot or not Americans are not going to Russia or Mexico taking their jobs. I am sick of it!!!!!!!!!!Its almost impossible to find an apartment around here or anything they all have Russians living in them .Call me whatever you want but this is the way I feel.I am engaged to a Russian!"

"I'm thinking the same thing- what is up with all of the Russians. I went shopping last week at one of the outlets and there were Russian's everywhere. I thought for a minute there must be a group visiting together but then I realized that it just happened to be a bunch of small groups and couples. A couple of them started a fight in one of the outlet stores and security had to be called. What is the deal?"

Damn!  A man can't even race go-karts or putt an orange golf ball into the mouth of a yellow brontosaurus without fear of being jacked with a Kalashinikov.

WOLVERINES!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment