Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 28, 2012

Info Post
For years, the oppressed ran to America for freedom, both economic and personal.  Where do Americans run to?  Where does anyone run to anymore?  There is no place to go.

We are jobless and hopeless.  My step ladder was stolen from my front yard  in broad daylight.  To be scrapped for metal by someone so desperate.  I see people walking down the sidewalk with aluminum house gutters folder under their arms, carrying them to scrap.  I witnessed an elderly lady trying to pry the re-bar from a concrete parking barrier.

The entire world is practicing austerity, cutting everything and anything, just to keep their governments afloat.  What do we do?  We pass the largest tax in American history and create a massive government program that will infiltrate all areas of life.

How can we be so damn dumb?  What the hell has happened here?

I'm tired boss...dog tired.

UPDATE:  Not that I'm feeling any better, and completely off topic, but I thought I'd let Ali Blah Blah know that there's some new pictures of Dee from What's Happening out there.  He had expressed concerned with the lack of material of the 70's icon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment