Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 28, 2012

Info Post
I thought I noticed large scars across Obama's cranium.
Internet blog sites, conspiracy theorists and forums are awash with rumours as to what those mystery scars on the president's head are from.
In pictures, Obama appears to have a long scar which goes up the side of his head and over his crown.
Some conspiracy theorists claim they are scars that you would see on someone who has had brain surgery.
But without medical records (along with his school records and birth certificate) no one seems to be able to provide an answer as to the cause of the mystery scars.
No.  Brain surgery is what he needs.  Not what he had.  A more plausible explanation for the scars on Obam's head...the man got his head a little to close to that bear trap Michelle calls a vagina.

I know Shirl...it's wrong...But if they're going to throw me softballs, I'm gonna hit 'em.  Now give me that million dollar smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment