Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 18, 2012

Info Post
Admitted sluts beg to differ...

A wannabe singer and former stripper that has confessed to having sex with more than 177 men claims that 'deep down women want to be just like her'.

Biannca Lake, 28, who once auditioned for X Factor with a girl group called Dice, denied that she was a slut and said people who criticised her were 'just jealous'.

She revealed her candid thoughts on love and marriage during a new TV show and said she has no intention of settling down like millions of other couples.

'Some girls do think I'm a slut but deep down they want to be like me,' she said. 
'And lots of girls are like me, but I'm upfront about it. I'm like, "I banged you, I banged your mate last night and I'm banging your mate tonight". I'm ruthless when I meet someone.'

"177 men".  Which means you're keeping count.  Yeah, you're a slut.

1 comments:

  1. I have just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the hottest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete