Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 19, 2012

Info Post
Few of you may know that my good friend and cohort Nils and I are world renowned bird photographers.

Here is Nils posing with a Central American Murmuring Twattiddler:


Nils, gleeful with his pal


A few weeks ago I made bird photography history when I captured the rarely seen and never photographed Shiveling Red Reapling Rastabird.  These birds have the peculiar habit of rolling their own spliffs and spending their days listening to Bob Marley and lounging about their nests ignoring the demands of their spouses to shower, shave, take out the garbage, etc.



Rastabird with spliff

Occasionally, a gang of the male birds will arrive at my doorstep asking for food handouts.  They are particularly fond of Cheetos because in their stupidity they think the flavorful cheese puffs are made from cheetahs and other cats.  They are convinced there is a giant mill somewhere grinding up cats to make snacks.

Every now and then I have to send Wildcat out on the porch to clear the stragglers.  But even that can be a chore. . .


Wildcat off the wagon

. . .as even Wildcat has some issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment