Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 19, 2012

Info Post
All I can say is thank you internet because you are forever.

Angry black people suggesting that other blacks kill themselves if they vote for Mitt Romney is nearly as entertaining to read about as the tweets suggesting that some of these angry blacks and other folks are going to make an attempt on the life of Mitt Romney.

Stacey Dash knows all about this kind of hate, don't you love?



Anyways.......what is almost as disturbing as the violent and hateful speech is the ignorant language in which it is written.

"Imma do dis, imma do dat, imma do dis tree more time, imma do dis phat."

What is this? Is this English?  Do these people reside within the confines of the United States?  Are they being educated in the schools that we pay for with our tax dollars?  If so, then I would like a refund.

Let's imagine that I buy a box of English at Wal-Mart.  I take the box home and pour out the words on the table and all I see is "imma", "dis", "crunk", "skrilla", then I would probably return my box of English to Wal-Mart as defective merchandise and ask for my money back.

Dear Federal, State and Local Government,

I would like a refund for your inability to teach proper English.  With interest and penalties, please.

Sincerely,
Burnt Toast

For the first time in my adult life (to borrow a line from Michelle Obama) I feel sorry for the United States of America.  We are the most prosperous collective of humans ever assembled and yet we can't even manage the simple task of teaching our national language.

Oh well.  I guess imma jus' get crunk on sum fo'shizzle.

Oh, and Stacey?  Call me, I'm free this weekend, and for the next 25 years or so if you're not busy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment