Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 19, 2012

Info Post
I like the Showtime program Homeland.  I think Claire Danes has an interesting nose and I am riveted by it.  The drama ain't bad either.



And I'll have to say that I was not surprised by a recent article that proves to us the Lebanese along with every other Muslim and Arab culture have extremely thin skins when it comes to portrayals of them or their culture or their countries in popular culture.  Boo-freaking-hoo.  Beruit may have been Paris of the Middle East some years ago, but that was well before Lebanon became host to the violent parasite known as Hezbollah.  Or as I like to call them. . . camel-humping shitheads.

Anyway, Lebanon has their turban panties in a twist, so the next logical thing to take place in a place that IS NOT overrun by terrorists is a car bombing near an anti-Damascus Christian group.

Yeah, Paris my doughnut hole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment