Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 15, 2012

Info Post
Obama spends more time commenting on irrelevant pop culture issues than any President we've ever had.  I mean really?
"Can you repair the relationship with Mariah Carey and Nikki Minaj on 'American Idol'?" Yo asked. 
"I think that they are going to be able to sort it out, I am confident," the president reassured. "I'm all about bringing people together, working for the same cause, I think both outstanding artists are going to be able to make sure that they're moving forward and not going backwards." 
Not letting the president get off too easily, Yo asked Obama the hard-hitting question about whether he has a favorite between the two. "Mariah, she's actually done some events for us. I've gotten to know her and Nick (Cannon), she's a wonderful lady. Nicki I don't know, but I've got her on my iPod."
This turd needs to start spending time trying to help the economy instead of listening to crappy music on his Ipod.

Obama?


0 comments:

Post a Comment