Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, October 12, 2012

Info Post
Spent my day on my ass driving from Point A. . .





. . .to Point B. . .





. . .to Point C. . .





And heard through the grapevine that a construction worker fell five floors from the top of this building today and lived. . .but might not. . .





And when I got home I was happy to see all of my filthy felines. . .





. . .and was grateful for a beautiful Friday on the road and the peace, safety and health in my life. . .





. . .because life always dictates the pace and circumstance, and you never really know what's around the corner. . .





. . .and after last night's pathetic display from the 2nd most powerful man in the world I am glad to be home.

Have a great weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment