Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Info Post
Marcus Lamont Hill, Ph.D, which I think stands for phucking dickhead, is an out of the closet, born and dyed red communist racist asshole.

You might recognize the fast talking Marcus Lamont Hill, Phucking Dickhead, from his regular appearances on Bill O'Reilly where he generally philosophizes about topics that he apparently knows nothing about because he is an idiot.  Education and capitalized and uncapitalized letters behind your name do not make you smart.

Yesterday he published a list of the "15 Most Overrated White People" in celebration of Columbus Day.  Because as we all know that Columbus was a lily white honky pirate dude or something, so this list makes complete sense!  Columbus obviously contributed nothing to the planet other than the destruction of "indigenous" people via disease and violence.  I guess only saltine cracker, Wonder bread white folks ever did anything like that throughout history.  That whole Moor invasion of the Iberian Peninsula way on back when must be some white supremacist mythology to keep a black man down.

When I think of Columbus Day it makes me think of how white the NHL is too.  And I always think of how talentless Elvis Presley was when I think of Columbus.  And how could I forget Tim Tebow, who is only "rated' in the fourth quarter and "overrated" in the other three, I guess solely because he is white and apparently only talented 25% of the time because of his skin color.

Genius logic this.  And let's compare a few lyrics from Elvis and some from an idol of Marcus Lamont Hill, Phucking Dickhead, a one Mr. Kool G Rap.

Elvis:

I don't wanna be a tiger
Cause tigers play too rough
I don't wanna be a lion
'Cause lions ain't the kind
you love enough.
Just wanna be, your Teddy Bear
Put a chain around my neck
and lead me anywhere
Oh let me be
Your teddy bear.


Kool G Rap:

Fakers get used to shootin targets, soon as the dark hits
Front on the drug market, bodies get rolled up in a carpet
Those that cheat us try to beat us we got hookers with heaters
that'll stray pop and put more shells in your top than Adidas
Da leaders, lookin straight crimy in our Giorgio Armani's
You wanna harm me and Nas you gots ta come get through a whole army
The celo rollers money folders sippin bola holdin mad payola
Slangin a Coke without the Cola
Me and black don't fake jacks but we might sling one
It ain't no shame in our game we do our thing son


Yes, damn those overrated white folks.  They are a scourge.

Marcus Lamont Hill, Phucking Dickhead, Super Genius, I don't not like you because you are black.  I don't like you because you are a lying piece of shit hypocritical black supremacist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment